She is ever bringing white people to do funny projects everywhere. By the time i left, there were still many whites while Kenyans are being shown the door. My friends who are still there tells me that its getting worse and she is abusing staff calling them blacks.
She discriminates against Kenyans and thinks that only whites can do the very simple jobs yet we have been doing the same jobs before in EABL for all those years the company has been existing.
She has already completed 3(Three) years and to my little knowledge, i have never seen her support a single Kenyan to understudy her roles.
It is very important to know that before she took over this position , it used to held by a Kenyan by the name Peter Ndegwa and she made sure that he was removed.
Why should Immigration be allowing Kenyan positions be occupied by foreigners with all due respect?
She is very malicious and looks for all means possible to put down Kenyans in a bid to get a job for the white and she has succeeded in all cases.
Few of my friends have told me that she has even gone to the extent of demoting people if she does not succeed to have them send home. She has frustrated very many of our Kenyan people.
This is our country which we must be proud of even if we are blacks or Kikuyus as she calls us.
I believe you saw in the media for the last two years that most of the senior positions have been taken over by foreigners which were held by Kenyans. Just to mention, below are a few of the positions which were held by Kenyans and have been taken over by foreigners after the Kenyans were either sacked or forced to resign;
- Group managing Director was held by Gerald Mahinda and he was replaced by Charles Ireland.
- Group operations Director was held by Mr. Kareithi and he was replaced by Peter Votglader
- Group controls and compliance manager was held by Peter Ndete and he was replaced by Patriceh
- Route consumer manager was a Kenyan who is expected to know all the Kenyan routes but he was replaced by Alaister Musslewhit and list goes on.
- The legal counsel/company secretary was held by Mrs. Agnes Murgor and she was replaced by James Edmund